(November to December 2019 for 6 to 13-year olds)
- Thinking Beyond’s integrated teaching and learning programme aims to arm our children with 21st-century skills to meet tomorrow’s challenges today.
2. Our Holiday programme helps the children apply Language Arts, Science, Technology to the real world and provide solutions to its problems through hands-on learning activities and creative design.
- participate actively in hands-on learning
- understand the ways that science, language arts, and technology work together
- be able to express innovative and creative ideas
- work collaboratively with others yet have ownership over their learning
- become increasingly curious about the world around them and feel empowered to change it for the better.